It has begun: new beginnings
2018 is finally here. Those that speak spiritual numbers say that 8 is a new beginning. Those that speak numerology say that 8 balances the material and immaterial worlds. They say that the number 8 is practical, realistic and intelligent.
That is amazing and truly believable because when you look at the number 8 you see two equal parts joint to make one unit. They are the perfect balance. If you turn the number sideways you get the infinity sign, but that’s a story for another time.
2018 in the sense of numerology and spirituality is therefore a year of a balanced new beginnings.
This is the year that you cast out all the useless junk from your life and make space for new progressive experiences:
- All those clothes that you’ve been keeping but you are no longer interested in wearing need to move out; donate them to charity or give them to someone who really needs them.
- All those friends that are just aimlessly hanging around your life because you are lonely need to move out and make space for friends who will inspire you and make you want to grow.
- That business idea you’ve been sitting on needs to come out and see the sun. You can’t sit on it forever and call yourself a failure if you haven’t even tried. Take action; you might fail once or twice but the most important part is starting.
- Those shares you’ve been plotting to buy need to be bought. You aren’t going to build your wealth by imagining doing it. Take it one step at a time. Decrease your luxury and party spending and start building your investment profile.
- All those gossip magazines you keep buying need to disappear from your budget and make way for health, wealth and other positive magazines. You are what you consume, literally. If you consume gossip, you spit gossip. If you consume intellect, you spit intelligence. Choose what you consume carefully.
- Those empty minded toys you keep getting your child need to move out and be replaced with toys that will stimulate a child’s sense and provoke their thinking process. You need to decide whether you are raising a child that will exceed their own expectations or not.
- Most definitely stop renting a car constantly and take a taxi so that you can start saving for your own car.
This is the year that all your mess needs to be transformed into a message. This is the year when you stop fearing and start moving. New things need to grace your life. You can’t hold on to useless junk and habits and then expect change in your life. Change something.
It is time to take what you want because no one is going to hand you your life on a silver platter. You have to get up and shape your life into what you want it to be. Obviously it won’t be a walk in the park. It’s going to take a lot of energy. It’s going to be exhausting, emotional and down right irritating at times to try and put the pieces together. Ultimately when you are sipping on some fancy cocktail in Phuket someday, you will look back at your sweat and tears then smile because you would have pushed your new beginning to a level higher than you ever imagined possible.
The year has begun, you need to begin. Balance yourself, don’t overdo things. Take it one step at a time. Breathe. Allow yourself to feel things. Take courage in the vision you have. It is your life, only you can shape it.